Monday, November 25, 2013

Today's Breakfast ❤️


Good Morning !! :D
I know I know I haven't written in about 7 weeks but hear me out... This is going to sound so cliché and as if it were an excuse to a family member or whatever but honestly I've been up to here with midterms and quizzes. 5 classes this semester, not easy I can tell you that.

 
Don't you just L.O.V.E breakfast? ahh yummers. 
Anyway, this morning's weather was too lovely to not be enjoyed outside so I took the liberty of enjoying this mornings breakfast outside in our lovely tent like canopy.
Such a perfect combination of warmth from the sun, a cool breeze, loads of colourful flowers, blogging and of course enjoying food while basking in all of this.
 
Onto the food...
I don't usually have all of these every morning but it just so happened that today, my taste buds were going crazy for something sweet and something sour and my brain saying go for something healthy and something unhealthy.  Soooo.....
I chose to cut up some green apples and add a little bit of salt on top for flavor and to stop them from browning, raspberries and blueberries because well im just healthy like that (hehe), some oatmeal with small pieces of apple and cranberries and finally -the unhealthy option and one of my personal and absolute favorite cereals, Golden Grahams !!  *dies*
 
 
 



If these pictures don't get your taste buds tingling I don't know what will.
 

 Woops almost forgot to mention my apple juice.  Something's gotta wash down all of this deliciousness right?
 
Maybe next time i'll try to do green juice or a smoothie for breakfast just to change it up a bit.  What do you think?
 
Sara ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment