Sunday, December 8, 2013

25 Questions Tag

I have watched over 10 videos on youtube and read a couple of blogs on the 25 Questions tag and its soo much fun Even though it is quite old !! I got addicted to listening and reading the different answers of people...I found it to be extremely interesting.❤️
 
Soo... I thought i'd do it even though I haven't been tagged by anyone to do it because it is such an exciting thing to do (in my opinion that is).
 
So basically this tag is a series of 25 questions and I will answer them as best as i can.
 
Here we go:
 

Question 1: Do you have any pets ?

No, but in the past 4 years I've had 3 cats ( Berly, Hercules and coco) and 2 dogs (Lucky and Jinxy)
 
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you:
Well ok.. my laptop, my Iphone and my blanket.
 
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? 
It's sunny  with some clouds and a bit cold.  The temperature is currently 19 degrees C.
 
Question 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
Yes I do, I really enjoy it. I got my license on my 18th birthday and during the first six months I got into 3 accidents, one where a girl hit the side of my car as we were driving and she sped away quickly, second time is when a man hit me while I was doing a U-turn and lastly I was in a 3 car accident where by 2 cars hit each other at the traffic light and I was the last car to hit from the back.  Luckily I wasn't hurt in any of these but my car...lets just say..RIP.
 
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 
I woke up at 8am and just laid in bed till 9am.  
 
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ?
I showered just before writing this post. About an hour ago.
 
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ?
The last movie I watched in Theatres was The Hunger Games: Catching Fire which was about 2 weeks ago, but at home a couple of nights ago I watched Harry Potter 1 + 2.
 
Question 8: What does you last text message say?
it says : "Dear customer, you have used more than 80% of your internet pack."
 
Question 9: What is your ringtone ?
Weird question but I have the default iPhone ringtone - Opening
 
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
I've been to Lebanon countless times, Bahrain maybe 6 times when I was younger (barely remember that), UK where we lived in Bath for a couple of years then went to London a couple more times (also barely remember that), recently I went to The United Arab Emirates - Sharjah and Dubai and of course my home Country of Kuwait.
 
Question 11: Do you like sushi?  
Ugh, can't stand it, never tried it, never will (vegetarian baby) 
 
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
I usually go to our local co-op but I usually find myself browsing the aisles of The Sultan Center.
 
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Once, I haven't slept for 4 days straight so I just popped a Panadol Sleep. Took a long time to work though, but best darn sleep I ever had. 
 
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?
I have an older half sister, 3 younger sisters and a younger brother.
 
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Just a laptop, i don't think i need a desktop really.
 
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
I will be 21 yaaaay!!
 
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ?
None.
 
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ?
No way!! i love my hair way too much to damage it. 
 
Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today:
Go to class.
 
Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
October.
 
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
i will usually go for just mozzarella but if the restaurant has asparagus then put it on there !!
 
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? 
i prefer fries burger... just replace the patty with French fries. Heaven. yes I'm weird.
 
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ?
Yeah maybe 2 times only during my IGCSE's
 
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? 
I'm not quite sure, they're brown i can tell you that, but they are not dark nor light...somewhere in between i guess.
 
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Heck Yeah !! i used to be so addicted to these and my favorite used to be Coke. I stopped drinking them though.
 
 I hope you found this interesting and i tag whoever wants to do it for themselves, its pretty fun.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers! I am in USA, and love fried potato sandwiches...I have never had a french fry sandwich, but will try it. You should try making homemade fried potatos then put on your bread...yummy!

    This is my first time at your blog and want to say I really like it; you have beautiful photos; and your blog is so clean. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much mimi !! It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it and thank you for these compliments <3

      Delete