Thursday, July 11, 2013

Creams ... Creams everywhere


I recently discovered these tiny hand/foot/body creams and i must say they are AMAZING !


They are the - cuccio naturalé butter blend creams.


They are the perfect size for my handbag they don't take up much room at all.


Also , they really really really moisturize my hands and a little goes a long way which is perfect because i don't know about you guys but that is a big plus for me in terms of saving product and money. 


Honestly i don't really like the papaya and guava one because of its smell.
Currently i am using the milk and honey and i am IN LOVE !! 


They are sold here in kuwait in most salons for 1kd each (3.52 dollars) .. A bit pricey for an extremely tiny cream but worth it in my opinion.


Try it out lemme know your thoughts? ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment