Monday, July 15, 2013

My Everyday MakeUp | All Time Favourites !!

Since i keep getting asked about my makeup, i thought I'd share my routine and everyday makeup. Yippeee :D
 
Keep in mind that these are my ALL TIME FAVOURITES and i will rarely change them especially the basics such as concealer and eyebrow shadow.
 
I've sorted them for you guys in the order that i apply them in and with the details of each product...
i hope this inspires you to try them out and makes you love them as much as i do !!
  ❤❤
 
 



1- Estee Lauder DayWear BB cream (SPF 35)
I'm in the colour medium, i just put 5 small dots on each cheek, 1 dot on my chin, 2 on the sides of my nose, 1 on my nose, 3 on my forehead, and 1 on each side of my temples and finally 3 on my neck.
Then i start to blend blend blend ...
 

2- Mac Studio Finish Concealer (SPF 35)
I just use my finger to apply this all over my undereyes and any blemishes that i have and/or pimples.  It is quite heavy but light at the same time...if that makes sense.  By that i mean that it is a heavy covering concealer but it goes on smoothly and lightly.
One of the produts that i haven't changed for the past 3 years.
I am in the colour-  NC 35
 
 
3- MakeUp Forever Super Matte Loose powder
I use this all over my face just to set in the BB cream and the concealer and of course to matify my face.
I'm in the shade number 18
 
 
4- Bobby Brown Black Ink Gel Eyeliner
pretty self explanatory, but i line my top lid with this using my bobby brown ultra fine eyeliner brush
 
 
5- MakeUp Forever Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
This is a great pencil liner for creating a subtle line on the bottom of eye just under my bottom lashes. I draw a small thin line from the outer corner of my eye to just after the middle. This creates a nice shadow for an illusion of bigger eyes.
I use the brown colour - 24L
 
6- Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Oh My Goodness how amazing is this product !! It gives THE best volumizing and lengthening effect EVER, i absolutely adore it❤
 

7- Naked Flushed Palette
Another self explanatory product that i have reviewed in a past post. Bronzer to contour and blush on the apples of my cheeks. 
 

8- Mac Satin Eyeshadow - Brun
This is probably the longest step for me because im quite oral about having my brows perfect and natural looking. I use an angled mac 263 brush to apply the eyeshadow on my brows using small swift motions to get an even colour. 

 
 
9- Benefit's Sun Beam Highlighter
Lastly for a great bronzed highlight to finish off my face i use this on the top of my cheek bones just under my eyes and above where i have applied the blush. I dot 3 dots on each side and blend quickly for a beautiful healthy glow.
 
 
Disclaimer - I am not a makeup artist these are just the products and ways that i have been using for the past few years and what i found works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment